Reach British School are proud to say that we only recruit teaching staff with a passion for lifelong learning and the desire to share that passion with students, colleagues and the community. Our teaching staff come to us from a wide range of countries and boast between them a vast range of skills and experiences.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All shortlisted candidates and post holders are subject to appropriate International Criminal and Child Protection Background Checks or equivalent, covering the previous 10 years of employment history. Reach British School recruit teachers in several ways including direct application to the school and through international teacher recruitment agencies and organisations.
Full Time Teaching Positions for Academic Year 2021-22. To apply for a position, please click on the links below
- Primary Class Teachers-KS2
- Phase Leader
Full Time Teaching Positions for Academic Year 2022-23. To apply for a position, please click on the links below
- Primary Class Teachers-KS1 and KS2
- Secondary Math Teacher
- Secondary English Teacher
- Secondary Science Teacher
- Humanities Teacher
Secondary Arts Teacher
- Food Technology Specialist Teacher
- Assistant Head of Secondary
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- The ability to innovate, excite and motivate children and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree (with specialization) & PGCE
- Minimum 2 years (full time) teaching experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of IT to support learning
- UK curriculum experience is desirable
Possible opportunities for middle leadership are available alongside these teaching roles for candidates seeking progression in their careers. Closing date: Open until positions filled
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years employment history.