Our Mission, Vision & Core Values
Amazing learning, global vision and a true sense of community are the fundamentals that provide students with the tools they need to turn passion into purpose and influence.
The Reach mission, vision and core values arise globally from the International Schools Partnership (ISP) network of schools and is supported by their ethos.
Our mission is to offer a meaningful education for students from different cultures and origins. We must equip them with the knowledge and skills for a successful future after they leave school. Their learning must be both relevant and purposeful. Besides acquiring literacy and numeracy skills and competence with ICT, we also endeavor to provide a holistic education to students, so that they grow into confident, caring and contributing citizens. They must also understand the vital need to make our world a sustainable place to live. The world is a competitive place and only an understanding of the competition ahead will give them the ability to fulfil their potential for success.
Lead. Learn. Inspire.
- Honorable purpose
At the core of Reach British School are the beliefs that:
- All children are capable of learning
- Each student is an individual child who has particular learning needs and through an awareness of what these needs are, we can help support students in becoming confident and successful learners
- Students have the right to a quality education in a safe, stimulating and nurturing learning environment
- High expectations should permeate the whole school learning-community to raise achievement for all
- To foster tolerance and respect, the school community should be principled, caring and appreciative of the cultural diversity of its families and staff
- Students will be encouraged to value their environment and contribute to the wider community
- Education is a shared responsibility between parents, students, staff, administration, the Board of Directors and the wider community
- Learning is a life-long process