RBS launched our scholarship program to attract and support talented students who show a passion for and potential in their chosen field.
Congratulations to Sajid Hesham Abddu Ibrahim Mohamed who was awarded the scholarship for the AY 2019-2020. Sajid achieved high scores in both Maths and English SAT exams.
Primary & Secondary School Scholarships 2021/2022
The selection criteria considers both evidence of achievement and future potential. Students who will stand out are those who demonstrate independence of thought, a real love for their area of excellence, and a desire to grow and develop.
Scholarships are an important part of our school program, carrying prestige for each scholar and adding weight to university applications. For the student body, scholars act as role models and peer group leaders, demonstrating how potential can be realised and what can be achieved through commitment and determination. For the school, scholars add energy and vibrancy to community spirit, diversity and excellence.
What applicants need to know
- It is aimed at Year 3 to Year 13 students who demonstrate excellence.
- Successful scholars will receive up to a 30% discount on tuition fees depending on the Year group
- Only new students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must submit:
- A recorded students’ statement (video ) on why we should choose him/her for the scholarship
- The student’s last two school reports.
- A letter of recommendation from the current school.
How To Apply for AY 2021-2022 Scholarships
Complete the form below with your details. The admissions team will be in touch to take you through the next steps.
A shortlist will be created following a review of applications received, and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
The application process for the 2021-2022 scholarships will start on the 1st of February 2021. The closing date for applications is February 15th, 2021.
Click Here to view the terms and conditions of the programme.